I have made quite a few cards in his type of style this week. Most had bows in the centre above the glass charm-ring but Than I decided to used the trimmings and found it makes for a much neater finish. The embosed background is made with a Tattered Lace folder.
Following on from the theme of yesterday’s wedding cad, I have made some hessian bunting of the tye draped over a card-collection basket at a celebration. It also has a dual purpose as it is currently displayed in above my cards n the shop where I sell them. The ruffle is from Papermania and the letters are cut from self-adhesive felt used Sizzix dies.
I have spent the last few weeks playing with beads and glass-charm rings and have made a cads like this one in a CAS style. As with yesterday’s card, I have used Papermania capsule range in Eau de nil for the ribbon and trims.
The new challenge at Creative Moments is sponsored by Deedee’s Digi designs and Lacy Sunshine. I have used a digistamp from Deedee’s which is a bible verse and comes as part of a set. The verse was printed in a green-grey colour and was assembled into a 5 x 7 card using stash which is part of the Papermania Capsule range in Eau de Nil and Blush. I ran a piece of plain white card through a Tatterted lace embossing folder to make the background.
As always the Creative Moments challenge is follow the theme or anything goes so I cose a soft colour palatte that could be used a new baby card, a congratulations or for other occasions.
I do like a CAS card, so here is another one today. I printed out a design created on Craft Artist 2. The artwork came from a Victoria Nelson Digikit called Birthday. I printed oued just the kites from the image and cut them to layer them up usg foam pads.
For this card Polkadoodles bird elements that came free with a magazine and printed them out . They were fussy cut and stuck using 3d pads next to an age 11. This was layered onto a 6 x 6 card CAS -style.
Today’s make is a commissioned piece. I bought a deep box frame and cut butterfiles from a scrap of wallpaper using Spellbinders. The letters are cut using Sizzix “Monde de Blonde” and the numbers are cut using Tonic dies. I used Promarkers to enhance the colours so that the letters, numbers and some parts of butterfly would stand out against the patterned backing paper – also wallpaper scraps.