This week’s challenge is sponsored by:
I have used the image Holiday cottage scene. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I printed the sentiment from my computer. I used papers from Woodware that were free with a magazine and finished with some gems from my bling box. All the elements used to make up this card were edged using Ranger distress ink in Evergreen Bough.
Now although my card is square(!), the challenge is actually to make a card that is not square, so go along to Creative Fingers to enter you project and see the other (not square) inspirational projects.
Shopping Our Stash – something You Got For Free
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday – one or more Trees
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – now
- Ooh La La Creations – Christmas
- Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas -Christmas
- Hiding in my Craft Room – Any Holiday!
- Craft Your Passion – Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Fussy and Fancy – Happy Holidays
- Crafty Calendar – November – It’s All About Christmas
- Simply Create Too – Snow, Snow, Snow
- Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes