I am so deigghted with tnhis new paper from Stampin’Up! combined with a hand-coloured image from Mo’s Digital Pencil – it is perfect for my sister’s birthday today. She loves to wear orange and I love to wear red – though we carry a few more years than in Mo’s gorgeous digi image. And our mother loved toadstools. Summer might just have officially started but I love these autumnal colours together. I have used Promarkers to colour the girls.
The sentiment comes with the image too. DO take a look at Creative Moments for more beautiful projects and to enter our challenge.
- Colour Crazy Challenge – ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles – ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede – ANYTHING GOES
- As You Like It Challenge -Favourite Summer or Winter Colors (& why)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge -A Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz – Favorite Color Combo
- I love Promarkers – More Than One Layer