Yes I know Easter was last week but here is a card I made using an image from:
This is one of the simplest of cards, in that the imge, with added sentiment, was printed, coloured and cut out with a Spellbinders Grand die. It was then mounted using foam pads onto a 6 x 6 white card.
I have treated today’s digistamp as 3 separate ones. I have used:
From Creative Bug Digital Stamps. The first thing I did was to print onto Neenah card and colour with a combination of Promarker and Spectrum Noir pens. I also printed the message and die cut to size UsIng Spellbinders and mounted it to match the coloured images. Oh and if you were wondering, the owl is tucked inside the card as a surprise for my owl-loving sister.
I coloured the sweet fairy and her friends using Promarkers and embellished with some wooden lasercut toadstools, which are also coloured. The sentiment was typed onto the page before printing – all ready for Mothering Sunday, next weekend. The wings were printed separately to allow me to shape and decoupage them for dimension.
Well, the digistamp I chose this week doesn’t easily lend itself to a masculine card! So I decided to make a card for a baby boy.
The digi I chose is called Heartstrings and is available from
I opened the digistamp in Craft Artist Professional to change the print colour to blue. I added the words Baby boy in the same shade of blue before printing. The printout was matted onto some matching blue card before being mounted onto a card. I then enhanced the image with some ultra fine glitter in “Candy floss”.
The optional theme this time at Creative Moments is Love is in the air. I have used Squirrel from
and the image was flipped and printed onto kraft Neenah card. I used Promarkers and a white Spectrum Noir pencil to colour the image. He was cut out along the black line and to empasise the image, I used black peel offs in the corners and for the sentiment.
This week’s challenge at Creative Moments is make it feminine. I have used elements from Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles‘ Floral Cats range. The digital papers and topper were layered up using Serif Craft Artist, then the cat topper was printed a couple more times to cut out and decoupage .