As we get closer to Christmas I am stepping up my Christmas card making, I have been using kits from Kanban this week. I am also putting together a proposal for a local shop to sell my cards. Wish me luck!
My hubby is away this weekend so I am looking forward to some serious late night crafting and a couple of good films.
This is the same Magnolia stamp as is on my banner above. I absolutely love it and it was coloured with Promarkers,of course. I used various pink papers I had in my stash and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. The insert has a small stamped image of the same design.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Sugar Bowl – sketch & love and romance
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Let’s hear it for the girls
- Divas by design – Celebration
- Cupcake craft challenges – floral http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
I have made this card for my son’s 9th birthday which is coming up in September.
It is a mixture of all different brands , mounted onto a kraft card. The owl is a jelly brad from the Woodland Friends collection.
I am entering into the following challenges:
- Critter challenge – sketch challenge http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
- Papercrafting Journey – anything goes
- By the cute and girly – boys/men http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk/
I’ll be blogging again later with a pink creation!
Thanks for looking,