This cute Snowman card is made using a digi from Paper Nest Dolls.
The image was imported into Serif Craft Artist, then copied and pasted so that I could crop the additional images down to make more snowflakes and notes. It was then coloured simply, using gel pens and mounted into a frame designed for cross stitch Christmas decorations. Some beads and sequins “snow” was added before backing, to make the shaker topper for my card.
For more shaker card inspiration, please visit Creative Moments Challenge Blog.
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown – Non Traditional Christmas
- Crafter’s Castle – Christmas in July
- Di’s Digis Designs -Christmas in July
- Kitty Bee Designs – FRIENDLY FACES
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Christmas + A Sentiment
- Crafting With An Attitude – Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers – Must Be Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas – Christmas
- QKR Stampede – ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles – ANYTHING GOES