When I saw this digi I thought it would be perfect for children’s cards. I added the numbers onto the balloons before printing and coloured using Promarkers in cheery colours for miserable January. I made the circular sentiment using the same software and font and coloured to match. The digi is from Creative Bug and is called Hamilton Celebrates. The papers used are from Belle and Boo.
Please pop over to Creative Moments to enter the anything goes challenge and see some more marvellous makes!
- A Snowflakes Promise – Anything Goes
- Cardz 4 Guyz – January Blues
- City Crafter Challenge – Balloons
- Passion For Promarkers Challenge – Lots of Layers
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge – Anything Goes