Today’s card is my first attempt at using vellum. I printed a digi image from Stitchy Bears onto the vellum in pale grey and traces it from behind with a fine ball tool. I then used blendable pencils to colour the reverse of the image before mounting onto silver. The poppy design backing was also printed onto vellum and mounted onto silver to make a simple yet striking card. Please visit Creative Moments for more crafting inspiration.
The digistamp is available as part of a set.
- Crafting from the Heart – Always Anything Goes
- Colour Your World with Lucy Sunshine – Always Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle – Use Some Red
- One Stitch At A Time – Remembrace Sunday
- Scrapbook Blessings Club Tutorial Challenge – Red, Green & White
- Artistic Inspirations – Anything Goes with Twist of Feminine
- Craft Your Passion – Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots -Remembrance