I have used a digistamp from Dr. Digis for today’s Creative Moments card. I printed it three times and coloured the images. I then fussy cut them and arranged them to look like a big bunch of mistletoe. I curled the individual leaves to give the bunch some dimension, them glued it inside an aperture card. I finished the card with a bow tied from a scrap of ribbon.
And this is the inside view so there is still room to write.
- Card Mania – Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers-Your Favourite Technique (colouring)
Creatalicious Challenges –Merry Christmas
Creative Craft Cottages Challenges – Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations – Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers – 10 naughty Christmas
- A Gem of a Challenge – Christmas anything goes
- Allsorts – clean and simple
Clear It Out – Anything Goes Stash
- Passion For Promarkers Challenge – Christmas
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs – Christmas Card
Leona B x