I am using a Drawn with Character digi today, it it a simple silhouettte that is a perfect foil for this Daisy Trail digikit, which is called New Year 2012. The Banner is cut from a Joanna Sheen die and the tiny heart embellishments came from the same die-cut. the topper is finished with frantage in shabby white and is mounted onto a giftbag.
- Southern Girls – Girly/ Shabby Chic
- Lunagirl Moonbeams – Put a Bird on It
- Card and Scrap – Everything is allowed.
- All Crafts Challenge – Anything but a Card
- Die Cuttin’ Divas – Anything Goes
- http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-105.html – B is for…buttons, bag, birds, bunting, bow
- http://just-add-ink.blogspot.co.uk/ – colours below
Leona x x