Dark blue is one shade that I struggle to colour. Having said that, I quite like the halo of bleeding around this fairy’s hat at it looks fluffy. I have used a delightful digistamp from Pollycraft. The backing paper and numbers ar old Kanban stash and the sentiment is Hunkydory. I’ve added some bling tomake this card extra special for the nine-year-old who’ll receive it.
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge – My Style
- Fairy Tale – flag colors UK still Red, White and Blue)
- Delicious Doodles – Tag It
- Moving along with the Times – Fairies
- Artistic Inspirations – Anything Goes and/or Bling
- The Vintage Challenge – At least 3 layers.
- A girl who crafts ANYTHING GOES
- Top Tip Tuesday Kids
- Just Inspirational Challenges – Bow
- Natalie and Amy’s Challenge – Things With Wings!
- ABC Challenge – T is for Tic Tac Toe(Middle column)
Leona x x