The rubber stamp used to make today’s card is from Lili of the Valley. The Rabbit is coloured with Promarkers showing how beautifully soft the colours can look. The papers I have used are from a collection called Little Bo Peep and the wording is glittered stickers from Forever Friends at DoCrafts.
Here is the sketch I used and rotated:
And here is my finished card.
- Simply Create Too – Monochromatic Madness
- http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ – sketch above
- Penny Black and More – Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy – Pets or Favorite Animals
- Stempelsonnen Challenge – Anything Goes
Leona x x